Pandora loves new faces. And sometimes a single visit to a fitness facility isn't enough to help you decide whether or not you want to become part of that family. At Pandora, we've got you covered. Please feel welcome to come try us out a couple times over the week. We would love to have you as our guest. All we ask is that you help us out by following a few simple rules to ensure everyone stays safe, happy, and fit!
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow us time to show you around the facility, sign a waiver, and introduce you to the family and coach on the floor.
- Please come prepared to sweat. You will need workout clothing, comfortable athletic shoes, a water bottle, and don't forget to bring your smile. We'll take care of the rest.
Things you should know about Pandora before your first visit!
- If this is your first time visiting Pandora, we want you to feel at home. So all first timers get to pick the music during their workout. Yes, this is an actual rule. All we ask is that you please, please, please don't pick any country music. For heaven's sake, no country music. Oh ya, and also no Drake. We love you Drake, but your soothing beats don't get our heart rates up. Anything upbeat and radio friendly is great. In the case of 2 or more new faces, we rock, paper, scissors for a winner. #alwayshavingfun
- Everything we do here at Pandora is scaleable. So don't worry if you don't have your push-up just yet, or if you can't run like you used to in middle school. Every movement can be modified to fit your current athletic ability. And as you continue to come and work on your fitness, you'll see changes in how you look both in and out of your clothes, and how you feel throughout your day.
- Note that working on your fitness is not just about your body, but also your mind. It's ok to take breaks in the middle of a workout, or to start light and focus on your form before you really start to kill it in class. Just give us your all while you're with us.
- We are here to have fun. We enjoy hanging out with our friends and use fitness as that medium to see them every day. So when you come to class, bring your smile, be ready to sweat, don't stop laughing, and trust us, your fitness will take you places you never thought you would go...
If you are cool with this, we would love to have you join us. Click on the link, choose your class, and sign up! If you still have questions, click on the contact link below and ask away.